Feb 28, 2011

*New Series* Make a Mess Monday!

I'm really excited about this!
Starting next Monday, the first Monday of March, I'm planning a new series, my first series!
I'm calling it Make a Mess Monday, it's going to be a blast!

My goal is to share fun activities and crafts, focusing on child-friendly ideas.  All kinds of crafts, some messy, some not.  Lots of fun activities that are super fun for the kiddo's and chances are, you'll have everything you need in your craft stash at home. 

So, stay tuned for some great ideas, and some family fun, starting right here in one week!

See you soon!


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Absolutely LOVE this idea.. Can't wait to see all the fun idea's and features you've got in stock : ) ) YES ;)))

Jen said...

Thanks Marilyn! I am SO looking forward to Monday!

Aly said...

Great idea! LOVE the title!!

Jen said...

Thanks Aly, first post is coming up Monday!