Mar 10, 2011

Detour!

Hey Ladies!  I just wanted to drop a quick note here to explain my absense.  We're out of town!  I was hopeing to finish up a tutorial I was working on before we left, but it didn't turn out quite as planned and needs a little more work before I care to share. 

In the mean time, y'all are just going to have to be patient!  I'll be back for next weeks Make A Mess Monday, possibly a little sooner...it depends on how organized I can get!  I'm hoping to go out thrifting today, so I'll be sure to share all my deals and finds later.

For those of you who know me, you know how very rare this is for our family.  So I plan on taking advantage of every minute of our time away.  No, really, I'm typing this at 6:30 am, with my 7 month old swiping at the keys and my 2 year old squished as close as possible beside me! 

Blessings on each of you this week, I hope you're having a wonderful time, wherever you are, whatever you're doing! 


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Have a safe and fun trip Jen.. Look forward to hearing about your time away ;)) Enjoy..

Jen said...

Thank you Marilyn! We're home now and about as well rested as possible with two adults and three kids in one hotel room for three nights! We'll be back to business here by Monday!