Apr 8, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party!


I am super excited to be participating in the Ultimate Blog Party this year with 5 Minutes for Mom.  Be sure to hop on by and check out all of the amazing blogs that are linking up!
My name is Jen, and this is my little blog, I Can't Stop Crafting, which I started in January of this year.  I am blessed to be a wife to my wonderful husband for nearly 6 years, and a mother to my crew of three lively kiddo's, ages 4, 2, and 9 months. 

I l-o-v-e to craft!  There is something so satisfying about finishing a project that I worked on with my own hands, about creating something unique and special, and doing it all on a budget!  Some of my favorite projects that I've done since starting my blog are:

The trio of girlie frames I made for my daughters garden-themed bedroom,

The braided pearl necklace I made for myself and,

The pleated ruffle tank top I sewed for my girl.

Thanks for stopping by and checking what my blog is all about, 

Be blessed,


4 comments:

h. rae said...

Oh, Jen, I love those girly frames! Just too cute, as is everything else that comes from your hands!

Have a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

LOVE the frames! Definitely putting those on my To-Do list. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog =D I'm your newest follower now ;-)

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Nothing better then to look at the finished project and to feel proud of what you've created, I completely agree!
Visiting from the UBP.
Hope you can come see me too at http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/

Renegades said...

I love those frames. very nice work.

I enjoy crafting also. I am trying to work on my sewing skills right now. I also love to scrapbook.