May 2, 2011

Happy Monday friends!  

I've got a great post that I'll be sharing a little later today, until then I wanted to post a really quick little note for you now.  I'm taking a little break from Make A Mess Mondays.  I don't know why, but it stresses me out!  Each week I have a moment of panic trying to figure out what I want to do, and I just don't like that at all.  It's silly, I know.  I don't feel that way about other posts I do, just Make A Mess Mondays...weird.

Also, can I just say that spring is a total tease and winter is relentless this year.  Ugh.  Look what happened to us over the weekend.  Boden was so sad when he saw all the snow this morning, he said he didn't want winter to come back.  Poor guy.  Hopefully this will melt off quickly and we'll be able to enjoy some sunshine again soon!


Be sure to check back later for a great front entrance welcome sign idea, I'm really excited about sharing it with you all!

Be blessed,



No comments: