May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

This week I'll be putting up a *bonus* post!  I've been cruising around, looking at blogs today and seeing some really great ideas out there, so I figured I'd put together a little list of great Mother's Day gift ideas that you can put together in a jiffy!

1.  Gardener's Hand Scrub

Does your Mom enjoy working in the garden?  This would be a really simple, quick, and thoughtful gift to put together for her.  The Gardener's Hand Scrub from Northern Cottage looks like it would be a real treat for soil worn hands.


2. Picture Frame Terrarium

The "Boutique" Girls blew my mind with this project.  How gorgeous is this?  Wow, I want to make one of these a.s.a.p!  I think this would make a wonderful gift to any Mom.  Click on the link to see their great tutorial and for more angles of this beautiful project.


3. Twix Candybars

Maybe your Mom has everything she needs, so you honor her with a special meal as a family.  If that's the case for you, consider these delectable looking homemade Twix candybars from Come on Ilene!  These look phenomenal!  What Mother wouldn't be impressed?


4. All-In-One Picnic Blanket Tote

With summer just around the corner, perhaps your Mom could use a waterproof picnic blanket.  The ladies over at Craft Buds came up with a great tutorial to whip up a beautiful blanket in time for Mother's Day.


5. Spray Painted Jars

What Mother doesn't love fresh cut flowers?  You could easily step it up a notch by delivering some beautiful blossoms in one of these lovely spray painted jars from A Pumpkin and a Princess.  The bold color and the touch of twine would add a nice pop of personality to a classic bouquet of flowers.



Hopefully this little idea round-up has provided as much inspiration for each of you as it did for me!  See you again on Friday!

Be blessed,


If you've been featured on today's post and would like to grab a button, please help yourself!  

4 comments:

{northern cottage} said...

I'm tickled pink that you added my gardeners handscrub to the mix with these other great ideas! So fun!

www.northerncottage.blogspot.com

h. rae said...

These are some cute ideas, Jen! I ordered some products from etsy for my own Mum... handmade artisan soaps. They are gorgeous! http://www.etsy.com/shop/svsoaps?ref=seller_info

The "Boutique" Girls said...

Thanks for featuring our Table Top Terrarium!! You have lots of great ideas! So Great:)

Tanya @ Greetings From the Asylum said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! I think you have some great ideas. I am your newest follower. I would love it if you would follow me at Greetings From the Asylum too!