May 22, 2011

Printable Grocery List

I feel as though I've been stuck in a rut lately.  A blogging rut.
I was clipping along there for awhile, doing so well, and now I feel...stuck.  Things got busy, the kids got sick, Zach's been working some super long hours, and I'm plumb worn out.

Today I was looking through my craft supplies, hoping for inspiration to strike and to stumble across a really quick little project that I could whip together and share with y'all this week.

No such luck.

Just as I was about to give up, a little tiny poof of an idea popped into my head, and that little poof idea morphed into a bit of a better idea, and then I set to working on this little idea, left it and came back to it, and now I'm really excited about my neat-o idea!  I know that there are about a zillion of these out there, but this is my twist on it, and I'm really excited it use it for myself.  

So here it is, my nifty little printable grocery list:


Not to brag, but I think this is just darn cute!  And how handy to have a spot to jot down your menu for the week while you're writing out your grocery list...'cause you know it's so much easier to shop for groceries when you know what you're having for dinner, right?  And, I just gotta say, the little tree and butterfly doodles just make me smile, and I hope they make you smile too.

If you'd like to print off your own fun grocery lists, just click here and print off as many as you can use, go ahead and share them with a friend too!

14 comments:

Ali said...

That is super cute. Blogging ruts are normal..they stink but don't worry, you will get through them. :)

Cheri said...

Cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm a new follower!

Alana of Taylor Made Home said...

Thanks for stopping by Taylor Made Home and leaving me a sweet comment. Your blog is wonderful! Don't worry about your blog rut. It happens. :) Thanks for such a cute printable!

Landeelu said...

Great idea!! I hate having to mentally organize my list in my mind as I'm shopping. This would be so much better. Thanks for sharing!

shantel said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Your list looks really good, I could use some organization in my shopping.

Fabric Bows and More said...

Cute! Come to join our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

Chef in Training said...

This is a great organizing tool! I love it! THanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment! i am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Hannah McConnell said...

So cute!!!! I love this... I mean if you have to make a list make it cute right?!
I'm starting a new linky party on my blog and I'd love it if you'd link this there.
www.daughterbydesign.blogspot.com

Hannah McConnell said...

Hello Jen, I am now officially a follower :) For some reason on *all* of the blogs I looked at this morning the "follow" stuff was missing and/or locked up! Weird

Jen said...

Hannah, I've noticed the same problem as I've been browsing blogs, must be a blogger issue. Thanks for following though, I appreciate it!

Simply Natural Home said...

I am such a list freak! Such a cute idea - much better than plain old notebook paper. :)

Michelle said...

what a super cute idea! following you from I heart nap time ;)

--Michelle

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love your list. When I shop, that's how I categorize my list. I'll be printing off your cute list to use.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Jen said...

Thanks Ladies! I've really enjoyed using mine!