Jun 23, 2011

Before Blogging Throwback

Just recently I was invited to join in a Before Blogging Throwback link party at Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks.  The idea behind the party is to share a picture of something you made before you started blogging.  Isn't that a fun idea? 

My very first blog post was back in January, but before that, in December of 2010 Zach and I made a bean bag toss game for Boden as a Christmas present.  We had a lot of fun working on this project together.  


Just in case you're questioning my ability to paint cars, I copied the cars from the fabric I used to sew the beanbags.  I know they look a little wonky!

Be sure to head over to Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks and check out the other entries as well!

Be blessed,


3 comments:

laxsupermom said...

How fun! I love this! I bet the kids had ours of fun with it. Great job! Thanks for sharing and linking up to my party.

xinex said...

This looks pretty neat! I bet the kids had a blast!...Christine

Marilyn said...

Really fun.. I love this Jen :))

ps: would you like to join in on the fun per Perfect pixel Aisle..? The topic is "playground" ;)) here's the link just incase.. Miss ya.. :))
http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/06/perfect-pixel-aisle-series-iii.html