Jun 18, 2011

Father's Day Round Up

Father's day is coming up this weekend, and the blog world is ripe with great ideas to celebrate the Dad's in your life.  Here are a few of my favorite ideas:

If you've got a dad who is a coffee connoisseur, then this coffee sampler from Homework would be perfect.


I just love how Carolyn put everything together, the packaging, naming each of the different coffee's, it's so well thought out. 


If you're guy is hard to buy for, maybe a gift card would be better suited.  And, if you have to give a gift card, then you'd better wrap it up with style.  How about this shirt pocket gift card holder? 


I found this cute card at Holiday Crafts and Creations, where there are tons of great father's day crafts, printable's and ideas


Or perhaps the Dad you're celebrating is a bit of a kid at heart, 
Simple Simon & Company would be sure to make him smile.


Liz has flawless style, and it shows in her attention grabbing Cereal Specimen.


And lastly, for those Dad's with a sweet tooth, how about this 
gorgeous pie in a jar?


Pure Joy Events put together a fantastic tutorial to make this ever so thoughtful pie in a jar, and doesn't the necktie around the rim of the jar just put it over the top?  

How about you?  What are your plans to celebrate this father's day?

Be blessed,


5 comments:

liZ evans said...

Hey Jen...

I typed up my post this morning and then have been out of the house all day.

I was excited to come home and find my little chart on your blog. Thank you so much. It really made my day.

Also, your other Father's Day picks are AWESOME!!! There are so many cool people out there! Thank you for sharing!

liZ
(simplesimonandco)

Jen said...

liZ, your excitement makes me smile! It was absolutely my pleasure to have your chart featured here today, I just love it!

Christine @ Pure Joy Events said...

Thanks for including my pie in a jar in your Father's Day roundup.

h. rae said...

Just stopping by to wish a very happy Father's Day to the men in your life, Jen! I hope you're enjoying this special day!

ritajoy said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and taking the time to leave a nice comment. Now I'm just discovering yours and I love it...and I love that you're in Canada, too! www.harbourbreeze.blogspot.com