Jun 5, 2011

Photo Challenge - Perfect Pixel Aisle

My blog friend Marilyn, over at The AtsyGirl Connection has started up a fun photo challenge link party.  Each week she'll be having a photography challenge that anyone can enter.  Readers get to pick the winner of the challenge, and the challenge winner gets to pick the next topic.  This week Marilyn started the party off with the challenge of photographing hands.  

I am so excited to participate in Marilyn's challenge (hopefully) each week!  I'm wanting to improve my photography and a challenge is a great way to think outside of the box and give myself a task to complete.  

Here is my entry for this week:


I hope you'll pop on by The ArtsyGirl Connection and check out Marilyn's Perfect Pixel Aisle and link up soon!  

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Be blessed,

Oh!  I just wanted to remind you all that my giveaway is still happening!  The winner for the beautiful crocheted boots will be drawn on Friday, be sure to get your name in!  You can enter here.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I LOVE IT JEN - SO SUPER ADORABLE!!! The color's mesh so well in screaming S P R I N G!! I'm so honored that you took the time to participate. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.. Thanks a million Jen..U ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!!

Renee said...

WONDERFUL picture Jen!! That there is frame worthy!!! :)

Jen said...

Thanks Renee!

Kristen said...

So sweet!