Aug 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey y'all!  Missed me?

I've been off having a few summer adventures and completely ran out of time to leave a little note for all of you.  Sorry for leaving you hanging!  But, no worries, I'm back on my home turf, and had a wonderful time jetting off to the west coast of Canada to visit a dear friend of mine.  

I just wanted to leave a little note, thanking each of you for stopping in and leaving your encouraging words.  I'm going to be taking a little blogging break until mid-September.  I'll be using the time to savor the last few weeks before Bo starts Kindergarten, and to work ahead on a few bloggy projects.

Thanks, and as always, be blessed,


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

MISSED YA JEN.. Glad to have you back.. Can't wait to hear all about your summer adventures.. Hope all is well with you and your family. :))

Jen said...

Thanks Mar, I'm missing all my great bloggy friends! I might just drop in for a little visit here soon! Talk to you soon!