Aug 7, 2011

Painted Dresser Preview

Well, it's Monday again.  Though I'm certainly not complaining, I really enjoy a good Monday.  Monday's are my day to get organized for the week, to get the house back in order, and to get back to our regular routine.  I like feeling organized and back in order, therefore, I like Mondays!  How about you?  What's your favorite day of the week?  Do you enjoy a good Monday too?

As you've probably gathered from the title of this post, today is just a preview.  I've been a-workin' away, refinishing an old dresser I had kicking around the house, but I just didn't have time this weekend to write up the full post.  So, today I'll just stick to sharing a little preview, and I'll have the full post up and ready to go a little later this week.

I bought this dresser at a garage sale three years ago and have been meaning to refinish it for quite some time.  Last week I finally got to it.

Here's the kinda blah before:



And here's a wee little preview of the not-so-boring after:


You'll have to check back on Wednesday for the whole shebang!  

And, while I'm handing out previews anyway, check out these ridiculously ugly lamps I bought at the thrift store this week.  I couldn't resist, they were on sale, buy one get one free, and they've got great potential.


Just look at them, in all their speckled glory!  I can't wait to reveal the finished product!

So, all in all, it should be an exciting week here in I Can't Stop Crafting.  Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're enjoying your Monday!

Be blessed,


3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh I'm liking what I am seeing of the dresser!

And yep major potential in those lamps! Fun!
xoxo

Lisa said...

This looks great! Thank you for stopping by my bloggy! Have a great week!

Marilyn said...

This looks awesome Jen.. Love it.. : ))