Aug 1, 2011

Taking the Plunge

Well, I've been debating for awhile now, do I want to start a Facebook page for my lovely little blog here.  I've finally taken a deep breath and I took the plunge...I Can't Stop Crafting is now on Facebook.  Yikes!


I don't know why this is such a big deal to me, but it is!  So, if you feel like giving me a little confidence boost and you're as sweet as can be, you can pop on by Facebook and "like" me there.

I'm nervous and excited all at once!

I'll be back on Wednesday with a delicious recipe to share,

Be blessed,


3 comments:

h. rae said...

Hi Jen! I was just thinking of doing the very same thing for my blog. It is kind of scary, isn't it?

I'm wishing you a delightful Monday, dear friend!

P.S.- Know anyone who might be interested in a FREE blog makeover? I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog!

Jen said...

Gasp! I've been trying to decide on a blog make over! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming! Thanks for popping by, you should go for it on FB, I'll like you!

Marilyn said...

Hope you BOTH get to do a facebook page, I certainly will like you both.. I have one and it's fantastic.. OMG - been looking into blog make over too.. I'm enteriiiiing.. : )) ) .. Yaaaye..