Sep 12, 2011

A Little Readjustment

Hey Gang!

Well...Boden's first official day of school is tomorrow...yikes!  So many mixed emotions!  I'm not quite sure how we got to this point, but we're here, so we're gonna do our best and see what happens.

Over the last weeks I've been getting more and more overwhelmed with my daily life.  Things are busy, and they don't look like they're slowing down at all.  It seems I've add a little too much to my plate.

Anyway, to try and add a little balance, I'm going to do a little readjustment to the blog.  Up until now, (with exception to the little break I took) I've been doing three posts each week.  Usually on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  With how overwhelmed I've been feeling though, I just don't feel like I can keep that pace up.  So I'm going to try posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays instead.  Every once in a while, when I'm feeling particularly wild, I may throw in an extra post during the week, but it won't be a regular thing.  I know there are bloggers out there that post five times a week and are probably much busier than I am, and frankly, I don't know how they do it.  With how I've been feeling I've got to put my family first, so we're going to try this new schedule.

I don't want to give up blogging all together, so I'm hoping this will be an easier pace for me to keep!  I appreciate each and every kind comment and welcome your support!  Thank you for understanding. 

Be blessed,


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Somehow school just really makes us moms busy! I'm feeling the same way. Hoping I can keep my head above the water :)

Melissa said...

I think it is an awesome thing to know what is best for your family, and to put them first. Blogging is fun, but it is not real life. So you are brave and awesome for taking the time to be a great mom! Excited to read what else you have in store!

Christina said...

I feel ya! ;)
xo