Oct 27, 2011

Blog Bash 2011

 Hey Y'all!
  I'm linking up to a HUGE blog bash put on by Courtney over at Women Living Well.  If you're stopping by from the party, welcome here.  Feel free to poke around and check out some great crafty tutorials and ideas.  If you're a fellow blogger and would like to link up, or you'd like to check out some of the other fantastic blogs that have linked up, just click on the button below.




Anyway, my name is Jen, and I love to be creative!  I'm a wife to a fantastic husband, and a mother to three wildly wonderful children.  I started blogging in January of this year, and I've really enjoyed sharing projects that I've worked on for my home, my family, and my friends. 

Some of my favorite projects to date are the Autumn Welcome Wreath I did just a few weeks ago, 


the Bustles of Love dress I made for my daughter, 

 
and the gorgeous Butterfly Wreath I made for my daughter's bedroom.


Thank you so much for stopping by and looking around!

Be blessed,


4 comments:

Julie Anne said...

visiting from BlogBash11! Some really cute crafty ideas! I am mostly a papercrafter, but some day I might branch out!
:)

Rachel Lynn said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for stopping by blog.thesingingsparrow.com. You're crafting ideas are great; I love the jet pack!

Amanda said...

Hey Jen! I found you on the blog bash! Looking forward to getting some inspirational ideas from you!

Meredith said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I am so excited to be getting ideas for making our home OURS.
:)
Subscribing! :)
Have a great weekend!