Oct 10, 2011

Church Nursery Printables

Hello People!  If you're a fellow Canadian, I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!  If you are not a Canadian, I hope your weekend was also excellent, and that you're looking forward to celebrating thanksgiving in just a few weeks.  Our weekend was great, filled with good food, friends, and family, as well as a few twists and turns to keep things exciting.

Each Sunday, my home church offers a supervised nursery program where parents can drop off their little ones and go focus on the church service.  My dear friend, Racheal, yes that is how she spells her name, is coordinating this program.  

After seeing a couple of my printables, like this, and this, Racheal asked me if I'd put together a few printables to hang in the church nursery.  Of course, I'm thrilled to help her out!  Racheal sent me a series of basic Bible beliefs that I've grouped into four different printables, ready to trim and pop into an 8 x 10 frame and display.

I kept the printables super simple with just a white background so I could print them out on patterned scrapbook paper.  And of course, what fun is it to make a printable and keep it to myself?  Feel free to print and share!

Here's what I came up with:

Click here for the printable version
 
Click here for the printable version
  
Click here for the printable version


Click here for the printable version

Once I settled on some suitable paper, I cut it to size, printed out the nursery hangings, trimmed them and placed them in 8x10" frames.  Here is the finished product:


I just popped them up on my picture ledge in my kitchen for the shot above.  Once they're hung in the nursery I'll snap another shot and share it here.

Have a wonderful week, enjoy each day!

Be blessed,



No comments: