Nov 10, 2011

Harbour Breeze Guest Post

Hello to all my wonderful readers!  I'm glad you're here!  I am having fun doing a little blog swap with Rita from Harbour Breeze today, so my post is actually over on her blog.  Feel free to go check it out here.  I am so thrilled that Rita is here to share some of her gorgeous coastal style with us.  Take it away, Rita!

Thank you so much, Jen, for inviting me to experience my first “blog swap”!  I’m so glad I can be over in your neck of the woods visiting with your friends today.  This seems like a great place to hang out…

I’m RitaJoy and my blog home is Harbour Breeze.




I’m a wife {of 21 years} and mom to 3 wonderful boys.  One of my favourite things in life is to fix up this beautiful old house that we live in.  Since my budget is teeny teeny tiny, I find great joy in figuring out how to repurpose and reuse things I already have.  This year we’ve spent some time working on our kitchen 



and our beach cottage living room.



But, right at the moment…I’m just craftin’ up a storm!  I decided to do some Christmas craft fairs this year, so I’m painting, sewing, gluing, and dreaming up crafts nearly every day.  In fact, I just spent the month of October writing about it in my 31 Days of Craft Fair preparation.  So…if you’re looking for some ideas for Christmas this year, here’s some for you.  (Just click on the link underneath, and you can get all the details.)




                                                       Burlap Christmas Stockings





                                                          Fabric Bird Ornaments



                                           “Movie Night in a Bag” Gift Ideas

It’s been so fun to join you today at “Can’t Stop Craftin”!  Feel free to come on over anytime for a cup of {virtual} coffee!


Rita, I'm so glad you came, it's always nice to have visitors!  And thanks to each of you for coming and reading along with us!
Be blessed,


No comments: