Nov 5, 2011

Head-To-Head Showdown #1

Wa-Hoo!  It is finally the very first day of my link party!


Here's the rundown:
Link up as many of your own posts as you like, try to keep them fairly recent.  You could post anything from recipes, crafts, and refinished furniture, to essays, photography, and fashion, whatever you do!  The party will be open until Thursday.  At the end of the week, I'll show the top three clicked on links.  At the end of the month I'll do a feature on my favorite of the most clicked on links.  This is going to be so much fun!

I only ask a few things:
1. Please only link up posts you have written, created, etc.
2. Please display my party button somewhere on the post you're linking or on the side bar of your blog.
3. It's a party, so hang out and visit a few other link ups as well!
4. I'd love for you to follow my blog!







1. Pumpkins

2. Katherines Corner

3. Puppies, of course!

4. Autumn Rag Wreath

5. Fall Wreath

6. The Big Chunk Pincushion

7. Honest Weight Loss

8. DIY Hurricane Vases

9. Lace Boutique Style Wipes Case

10. Chevron Striped Baby Quilt

11. baby lovey

12. 24 days of thanks

13. Thankful Turkey

14. pumpkin Place Cards

15. Driftwood Bottles

16. Christmas Yarn Wreath

17. Wine Cork Trivet

18. Up-cycled Cellophane Stars Tutorial

19. DIY Polka dot dinner set

20. My fave dress, no pattern required

21. 7 scarves for 7 days

22. Christmas birdies free pattern & tutorial

23. Shoe Liner Tutorial

24. A dress. . . from a dress and a top. . . : )

25. gift bucket with pennants tutorial

26. Pennants and pinwheels themed party

27. Fall Candle Revamp

28. Painted Chandelier

29. Painted Wooden Tray

30. artful place setting

31. beaded chandelier inspired ornaments

32. Almond Orange Breakfast Cake

33. Mod Podge Wrapping Paper Stool Make Over

34. Cinderella Pumpkins

35. Thanksgiving Mantle

36. Thanksgiving Mantel

37. Burlap Dog Treat Jar

38. College-themed Gift Basket

39. Wild and Crazy Baby Blanket

40. My NEW Booth!

41. Drawers Repurposed to. . . . ???

42. Pallet Entertainment Center

43. "X" Crafting Table

44. gobble til you wobble

45. ruffle skirt

46. Map Ornament

47. cinnamon roll cake

48. Newspaper Bead Necklace

49. Rustic Star

50. Pumpkin Scones

51. No-cost "Give Thanks" pillow

52. Cowboy and Cowgirl Twin Birthday Party

53. Apron Made from Scraps

54. Dollhouse from $1 shelf

55. Frame Chalkboard

56. Toilet paper roll advent


This linky list is now closed.

15 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

happy Saturday! Big Hugs!♥

h. rae said...

I just remembered your link-up an had to stop by and do just that! How fun!

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

Evelyn Campbell Curtis said...

Wow, Just found your blog! I'm a new follower! It looks like there are a lot of fun ideas on here!

Marilyn said...

Thanks Jen.. PS: I mentioned you on my thankful feather today -- stop in and have a look :)) Linking up now.. xoxo..

Michelle@Crazy In Iowa said...

I'm excited to be part of your first party. Thank you for hosting! Sorry for accidentally linking a black box on #17. Feel free to delete! :)

the cheese thief said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've now linked up and am now following you.

thecheesethief.blogspot.com

poindextr said...

hi Jen, so glad I popped in today from homework :) nice to meet you and your blog and expand my circle of friends a little bit. I linked a couple of my projects into your party and visited a couple too. Thank you for hostessing!! -diane

Jamie @ Sew Rockin' said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my baby blanket! I linked up my 3 projects this week and I'm following you now. :)

jamie @ sewrockin.com

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

I'm excited to be part of your first link-up party - thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about it.

h. rae said...

I knew you'd get a lot of hits! I'm so happy for you!

Cass said...

Thanks for your sweet comments about my table, Jen! I posted up and am following your blog!

The Rosenau's said...

Thanks for the invite to link up! I'm a new follower and i'd Love if you followed back!

Julianne
www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

Johnnie said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up. I am following you now, and put your blog button on my linky directory. Blessings...

Saved By Love Creations

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

I just remembered to come by and link up and with only hours to spare. Thanks for the invite and congrats on your first party.