Nov 1, 2011

Head to Head Showdown

So, yesterday was deemed our "funnest" halloween ever!  I had so much fun carving pumpkins and trick or treating with the kids! 


On a side note, it is really hard to get a picture of all three kids standing together...this was the best I got.


Our trio of jack-o-lanterns beckoned a whopping total of six groups of trick-or-treaters...we just don't live in a very popular candy hunting destination in our town.

 Moving on, I am so excited to share today's post with you all.

I have loved linking up to link parties across the blog world.  It's so fun to add my post to a list of others for all to see.  Plus, it's such an awesome reward to be featured on sites that I greatly admire.  I've earned a few featured buttons this way, and I display them proudly on my sidebar. 

For a few months now, I've been toying with the idea of starting my own link party.  I've gone back and fourth again and again.  There are so many link parties out there already, why would anyone want to link up to mine?  I knew I needed to get a fresh idea on link parties, so I could have my own spin on it, and to attract bloggers to link up here too.  

Earlier this week it hit me, and I'm so excited about my own spin on the classic link party.  Starting this Saturday, I'm inviting you all to join in, link up your latest projects, recipes, tutorials, essays, whatever it is that you do to the Head to Head Showdown right here at I Can't Stop Crafting!  



Here's the plan: each week, starting first thing on Saturday morning, I'll open the link party for all to join.  At the end of the week, I'll close the party and feature the top three clicked on links.  At the end of each month there will be a showdown between all the featured posts, and whichever post is my favorite for the month, will get their own "Head 2 Head Winner" button, as well as a full post feature here on my blog.  I'll feature not only their winning link, but other posts and projects that have caught my eye from their blog.  I'm so pumped to feature the first Head to Head winner, I can't wait for the end of November!  

So be sure you add your post to the party each Saturday, at the Head to Head Showdown link party!  I'll be watching for your link!  Also be sure to grab the Head to Head Showdown button and share it on your blog, get the word out so we get as many link up's as possible!

Be blessed,


1 comment:

h. rae said...

Yay! How exciting! I'll be here for the first party!