Dec 2, 2011

Head-to-Head Showdown #5

People!  I am a-m-a-z-e-d!!!  
You all have blown me away with your creative, beautiful, brilliant entries.  And don't even get me started on 94 entries...seriously?  94 links?  
I. Am. Pumped.

So, here's how today is going to work, I'm going to share the top three links from last weeks party, and we'll party as usual.  On Monday I'll have the big post, showcasing my favorite link from the last four weeks' top three links.  Make sense?  I hope so.

SO, the third most clicked on link from party #4?
The gorgeous reveal on The Turquoise Piano's master bedroom, naturally.


Filling in the #2 spot is the cute and whimsical Burlap Christmas Trees from Artsy VaVa


And, the number 1 most clicked on link for party #4....

The ridiculously stunning Nature Inspired Wreath from Shabby Love!


 Thanks for linking up and clicking over to your favorite link, folks!  If your post is pictured above, feel free to grab a featured button and be sure to check back on Monday for the first Head to Head Winner post!





Here's the rundown:
Link up as many of your own posts as you like, try to keep them fairly recent.  You could post anything from recipes, crafts, and refinished furniture, to essays, photography, and fashion, whatever you do!  The party will be open until Tuesday evening.  At the end of the week, I'll show the top three clicked on links.  At the end of the month I'll do a feature on my favorite of the most clicked on links.
I only ask a few things:
1. Please only link up posts you have written, created, etc.
2. Please display my party button somewhere on the post you're linking or on the side bar of your blog.
3. It's a party, so hang out and visit a few other link ups as well!
4. I'd love for you to follow my blog!






1. Crafts of Christmas Past

2. White Christmas Decor

3. Burlap Letters on Wood Plaques

4. Cute Owl Hat

5. Sheet Music Feathers

6. Mixed-Media Ornament Tutorial

7. {Joy}

8. PB Knock-Off Bottle Ornament Tutorial

9. Puzzle Piece Ornament Tutorial

10. light saber pencils

11. NOEL

12. cookies for santa

13. Christmas Decor

14. Silhouette Ornaments

15. Ornament Tree

16. Snowman Family Portrait

17. Thoughtful & Thrifty Themed Gift: Coffee

18. Homemade Soap! Lovely Lavender

19. Christmas Tree Scarf

20. Cinnamon Rolls

21. Sugar Shaker

22. Advent Calendar

23. Crocheted Hats

24. Brownie Cupcakes

25. Nightstand

26. DIY Snowman Ornament

27. Homemade Ornament Options

28. Wooden Stocking Holder

29. Berry Pick Flowers

30. Dressed Up Clothes Pins

31. Rolled Paper Rosettes

32. Copic Markers Storage Box

33. (FREE) Xmas Gift Tags

34. Fun Activity Advent Calendar

35. DIY Chocolate Pears- A perfect Holiday gift!

36. Feather Wreaths for the Holidays

37. New Baby Name Sign

38. Thrifty Jewelry & Gift Ideas

39. DIY Jewelry - Part 2

40. Tinfoil Rickrack Tutorial

41. Star of Wonder Burlap Bags

42. miniatures in a jar

43. How to Crochet a Magic Ring

44. Yarn Ball Wreath

45. Snowman Chairbacks

46. Wooden Cutting Board Makeover

47. Better Than Crack Blondies

48. Easy Christmas Decor

49. Paris in a Jar

50. Felt Hairbows

51. diy vintage hankie runner

52. Simple Elegance Wreath

53. Book Page Present Boxes

54. Leg warmer tutorial

55. Boxy Cometics Bag

56. "Forest Funky" Advent Calendar

57. Treats In My Christmas Boxes

58. glamorous green

59. "Angels of Reclaim"

60. Easy Ornament Arrangement

61. Cute Yarn Snowman

62. Card Box

63. Initial

64. Reception

65. Remade Winter Wreath

66. Dolly Diaper Bag Tutorial

67. Great Gifts Under $30 Pics & Links

68. Winter White Brunch {Tons of Pics}

69. Artificial or Real Christmas Tree

70. Winter White Wreath {Crate & Barrel Inspired}

71. Front Door Wreath {Framed Ornaments}

72. Christmas Decor {Favorite SIMPLE Tip}

73. {Paper Bags} to Feather Trees

74. Glass Christmas Trees

75. Candy Cane Candle

76. Rag Rug Satchel

77. Felt Ball Ornament


This linky list is now closed.




7 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my wreath!!!! I am beyond excited!!!!!

Laina @ Vibrant Serenity said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm linked up now following.

Myric said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to your fun link party!!!

xoxo
Myric

Janel@hatingmartha said...

Thanks for the invite to the party! I am jumping and cheering for you blog...and following!

Blue Velvet Chair said...

Hi Jen - I made it over and posted at #56. Good inspiration at this party!
Michael

The Lovely Mrs. P said...

Thanks so much for the invitation! I am all linked up! I am having a link-up on Thursday! I would love it if you would link something up! Following you!
Kim@madeinaday
http://madeinaday.com

Aimee said...

Jen, You know I LOVE your place friend!!! Thanks again for hosting and sharing your space with me!!!

XO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com