Dec 5, 2011

Head-to-Head Showdown Winner #1

Looking for the latest Head to Head Showdown link party?  Click here.

I can't even express how excited I am about getting to write today's post.  

I've been thrilled with the success of the first month of my weekly party.  And now I get to pick a favorite and write up this feature?  Love it!

Do you remember all the features from the past four weeks?  How about a little refresher?

{week 1}




{Week 2}


{Week 3}




{Week 4}





Okay, I have to confess something.  
As I was reviewing the top entries from each week....I waffled a little bit.  This is harder than I thought it would be.  Really, it's down to three in my mind, but I know I've got to pick just one.  
Ugh, never mind, maybe I don't like this link party business after all!

I scrolled through the top picks a few more times, and I consistently came back to the same post.  So I'm just going to go with it! 

A HUGE high-five and the honor of being named the very first Head to Head Showdown Winner goes to...

 Melissa of Shabby Love!

Melissa's stunning Nature Inspire Wreath won me over, big time.


Melissa's blog, Shabby Love, oozes effortless style.  I would just love to go tour her home, I'm sure it's perfectly charming in every way.  

Shabby Love is chalk full of great tutorials like how to make your own shutters,


How to redo a table to make it look like an aged farmhouse treasure,


And how to turn a worn out cabinet into a fabulous toy storage unit.


Melissa, I am so pleased to present you with the Head to Head Showdown Winner button, wear it with pride!  You can check out more amazing projects and tutorials at Shabby Love.








 Thanks for checking in today, I'm glad you came!

Be blessed,

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Are you kidding me right now!!!!!!!! OMG I am so excited! Thank you so much!!! What an absolute honor!

h. rae said...

Congratulations, Melissa! How fun!