Jan 6, 2012

Head-to-Head Showdown # 8

It's that time again, and I gotta say, I'm really excited to jump back into the link party!  I've missed seeing all the creative and wonderful projects each week!

For this round of the Showdown, we're going to try doing things a little bit differently.  Instead of featuring the top three clicked on links for the week, I'm going to pick a few of my favorites, and then I'll set up a vote and you all get to pick the winner.  We're just flipping things around to see how it goes, I think it might be fun!

So, without further delay, let's get started!

Here's the rundown:
Link up as many of your own posts as you like, try to keep them fairly recent.  You could post anything from recipes, crafts, and refinished furniture, to essays, photography, and fashion, whatever you do!  The party will be open until Tuesday evening.  At the end of the week, I'll pick a few of my faves and share them with you.  At the end of the month I'll set up a vote and you all will get to choose the winner of the Head to Head Showdown!
I only ask a few things:
1. Please only link up posts you have written, created, etc.
2. Please display my party button somewhere on the post you're linking or on the side bar of your blog.
3. It's a party, so hang out and visit a few other link ups as well!
4. I'd love for you to follow my blog!



6 comments:

Meg and Mum's said...

Thanks for the party! :)

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Marilyn said...

Thanks SO much for hosting..

Tenille said...

Thanks for the invite. I linked my snowflake wreath and a few other posts. And I am your newest follower.
{Junk in their Trunk}

Meggzzy said...

Woops sorry...I hit enter twice I think :/

p.s. thankyou for this opportunity ♥

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for the party! Sorry I'm late!! I am totally playing catch up!!! Noticed your new floors post! AWESOME!!! Your little girl is SUPER CUTE, too! Hope you're having a great week! XO, Aimee