Apr 25, 2012

Vote, vote, vote! {Part 4}


I'm so excited that I get to ask you to vote one more time!  Yup, the final round of Sew-vivor is here and voting is happening right now!  


This weeks challenge was to sew anything with pleats and wow, was I ever intimidated!  I've never even attempted pleats, since I thought they were only for the sewing elite.  I'm absolutely relieved though, pleats were not nearly as challenging as I thought they'd be, and I'm pretty pleased with the result of my pleat-themed project. 


 This week I sewed up a box-pleated skirt for Addie's bedside table and matching stool to transform it all into a mini vanity any little girl would love!  And check out this bonus feature:  The table and stool skirt are a totally removable so they can be tossed in the wash without a problem.


Head on over to Family Ever After to show your support!




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it, well done, what a lovely idea.

Carole Hiebert said...

I loved this take on pleats!!! Love the vintage-y feel to it! Way to go, AGAIN!! Voted!!

Miranda said...

Smart smart. That velcro really will be your best friend! Great creative use of pleats this week. Good luck!

xoxo

شركة ضي الرحمن said...

شركة نفخ المجاري بالقصيم


شركة تسليك مجارى بالقصيم



http://light-elrahman.com